Saturday 5 October 2019

Joker Review

My Joker Review.

So I saw Joker last night and heres my review of it.....I loved it! This movie was great but its very messed up and twisted too, but what can you expect from a Joker film. Now first I got talk about is Joaquin Phoenix's performance as Joker he was amazing, he carried this whole film like he's does such a great job as Joker. It's a real shame we won't see him play the role again because I would love to see him fight Robert Pattinson's Batman. The film's cinematography is amazing as well and the rest of the cast did a good job too like Robert De Niro, Zazie Beetz, Frances Conroy, and Brett Cullen. The story itself its really good I praise Todd Philips directing in this film, his Joker was inspired not by comics except the killing joke had a small influence to it but it was inspired by films like Taxi Driver, King of Comedy, and Clockwork Orange. 
I had great time with this film its very messed up though because there are scenes that very messed up because to be honest you do feel bad for Joker at first but then you see become the Joker and let me tell you he is a monster. Still I praise Joaquin's performance it makes up for Jared Leto's performance as Joker in Suicide Squad ugh.   
I give this film a 8 or 9 out of 10 and an A+ its a very original take on Joker's origin and it does need to compete with any other comic book films this years because it's own thing. I'm hoping DC and WB will do more of these Elseworld or DC Black Label films like I heard rumours that WB is making a solo Lex Luthor film in its own universe like Joker was.

(Google Image)
The biggest disappointment is that we won't see Joaquin's Joker face off 
against Robert's Batman. 
I understand though this is a Elseworld film technically and I hope they don't make a sequel to this film it should still a superhero classic. I'm very excited for 
The Batman in 2021 though.   

No comments:

Post a Comment