Friday 18 October 2019

Zombieland Double Tap Review

Zombieland Double Tap 
Review
So I saw Zombieland Double Tap and heres my review of it...It was fun. Like I like this movie it was good but it wasn't as good as the first one like there were somethings that worked and somethings that didn't work. Like the cast was great as always and some new cast members were good too but it didn't have that same feel as the first one had. Some of the new characters are interesting and funny but I feel like some of them got wasted. Also there are new breeds zombies that are cool but heads up they are not in that much. To quote Mark Hamill "Wasted opportunities" because there is so much more they could have done with the zombies and story. None the less I really did enjoy this film, it is a fun movie, and thats all needs to be a fun movie to watch. Heads up the ending is really funny like really funny. So yeah I give this film a 7 out of 10. You will have a good time with this film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment