Saturday 1 February 2020

Uncut Gems Review

Uncut Gems Review.

So I watched Uncut Gems and here's my review of it....Now first I want to say I do like Adam Sandler but I am not fan of most of his work because they are awful and badly written films but this film is amazing. Adam Sandler is at his best in this film. This is an amazing film and a relatable film too. The character of Howard is dealing with his family life, business life, and just trying pay off some debts. This film was well made, it was also shot very well, and the cast of this film were all amazing, but Sandler he was at his best in this film. 
Like I really do believe Sandler can be a great actor I just wish he would stop making stupid films like Jack and Jill, Just Go With It, Grown Ups, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, Pixels, The Ridiculous 6, and That's My Boy. Don't get me wrong I know Sandler has had good films in the past too besides Uncut Gems like Reign Over Me, The Wedding Singer, Funny People, and Punch Drunk Love. Adam I feel like was just at his best in this film his character Howard is relatable, he's a really interesting character, and you feel for him too. I really did enjoy this film and I'm hoping Adam will do more films like this in the future and I give Uncut Gems a 8 out of 10 and an A. 

This movie Adam Sandler is at his best and it is worth checking out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment