Monday 17 August 2020

The Mask Review


The Mask Review

Here is my review of The Mask. I love this film its a childhood favourite of mine I use to watch this film a lot because I love Jim Carrey. This film is funny, entertaining, and has lots of energy. Jim was amazing as always and he's just best thing in the film and I love Cameron Diaz, hell she was one of my first crushes when I saw this film. This film is a classic it's just so entertaining to watch. The rest of the characters are great too, and the villain Dorian Tyrell of the film played Peter Greene was good too. This film is a 90s classics and to me one of Jim Carrey's best films until they ruin this series with this abomination......
This film is one of the worse things I have ever seen. 
This film ruin what the Mask 2 could have been.

I give the Mask a 8 out of 10. Go watch it, it's so much fun and it's a nostalgic film and you will be laughing and just want to get up dance to Cuba Pete. Also there was tv series based on the Mask it was a really funny show from the 90s. Also I give Son of the Mask.......0 out of 0.

Now I've heard that WB is planning on doing an actual follow up to Jim Carrey's Mask and I really hope they do it. I also heard they are going make two films shoot them back to back, but this is rumour. I think they should do a proper sequel to The Mask and something to help us forget...that son of....ugh. 

Now if it's true here are five things they need to do for this film. 
SMOKING!!!!!
One of my favourite lines in the film. 

5. Hire an actual talent director who knows comedy like Tim Miller, Adam McKay, Trey Parker, Taika Waititi, or Edger Wright.
4. Bring back Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz. Maybe the film could be about them and their kids. Maybe we see Cameron's character wear the Mask or one of the kids wear the mask at one point. The kids wear the Mask they are not born from the Mask. Don't want to make that mistake again.
3. It needs to be a solid rated R film because if Deadpool has taught us anything some franchises need to be rated R. We need a R rated, dark comedy, Mask film. 
2. Have the film make fun of Son of the Mask like have scene were Jim Carrey's Mask goes back in time and stops Son of the Mask from ever being created. That would be a really funny scene to include. 
1. Just make it funny, entertaining, and have really good writers involved and have the creator of the Mask involved too. 

So that's my review on The Mask.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment