Wednesday 20 October 2021

Shaun of the Dead Review

 

My Review of Shaun of the Dead.

Shaun of the Dead is my favourite Horror Comedy and my favourite Edger Wright film. I didn't see Shaun of the Dead till I was teenager but I really love this film. It's such a funny film to watch and its entertaining to watch. I mean who doesn't love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost those two just work together perfectly.

You know I can relate to Shaun because I feel like my life is like his in fact we can all relate to Shaun. The film is very clever with its camera work like when Shaun plans out his plan to rescue his mom, Liz, and get them all to safety at the Winchester. 
If you ever your in apocalypse just gather your friends and family
 head to the Winchester. Have a gold pint and wait for all of this to blow over.
Classic Line. 
Not to mention the camera work in this film is really good and the scenes were Shaun plans out his rescue is one of my favourite scenes in the film. The plan scene is brilliant and that's how I plan out an idea or how I plan out my day. 

The cast all do an amazing job like Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Kate Ashfield, Lucy Davis, Dylan Moran, Bill Nighy, Penelope Wilton, and Peter Serafinowicz. As well this film has some secret cameos like Martin Freeman. 
This movie is so much fun to watch like its so funny and clever its one of the best horror comedies out there like I watch every October. This film is a horror comedy classic it is to me one of Edger Wright's best films so please give it watch you will have a fun time. 

I give this film a 9 out of 10 give it watch!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment