Tuesday 19 October 2021

Willy's Wonderland Review

 

My Review of Willy's Wonderland.

So I saw Willy's Wonderland, and here's my review of it...this is a fun movie. It's a really fun movie to watch; it's influenced by the game Five Nights at Freddy's. The film is about Nicolas Cage playing a janitor who comes to this town. His car has to get fixed, but he's asked to clean up a place called Willy's Wonderland, a family restaurant. However, the robot characters come to life and kill people, like in Five Nights at Freddy's. 
In the film, Cage never says anything in the movie. Like, we never hear him speak in the film at all, which is really cool, to be honest, and Nicolas Cage does a great job in this film. The movie is scary but not too scary, like these killer robots are frightening, but Nicolas Cage is more dangerous than them. This film is a lot of fun to watch, and I had a fun time watching it. I mean, who doesn't love Nicolas Cage. So if you want to watch something fun and scary for Halloween and see Nicolas Cage be a badass, this is your type of movie. 
I give this film a 7 out of 10. Give it a watch this Halloween because, let me tell Nicolas Cage is scarier than the robots. 

(Google Image)


No comments:

Post a Comment