Saturday 11 June 2022

Top Gun Maverick Review

 

Top Gun Maverick Review

So I saw Top Gun Maverick, and here's my review of it...I loved it. This was such a great film, and I had a blast watching it. This is the long-awaited sequel to Top Gun from 1986. I had such a blast with this film. I mean, the cast of this film is fantastic. Tom Cruise does such a great job returning as Maverick. Val Kilmer comes back in the movie. He is one of the best characters in the film, and seeing him again was excellent. He delivers one of the best performances in the movie. The other cast, like Miles Teller, does a great job as Rooster, son of Goose like he did such a great job with the role. The rest of the cast, like Jennifer Connelly, was excellent as always, Monica Barbaro was great, and Glen Powell was great, as everyone in this film was great. 

Tom Cruise will be 60 this year, and he still looks good for his age.

This film is fun, and it's a feel-good movie full of incredible action, great acting, and astonishing sound effects. I had such a great time with this film and recommend it to everyone. I give this film an 8 out of 10 and A. Go see this film it's so much fun, and you will have a great time. ,

No comments:

Post a Comment