Friday 19 August 2022

Dragonball Super Movie Superhero

 

Dragonball Super
Super Hero

So I saw Dragonball Super: Super Hero, and here's my review of it...I loved it. Like as a Dragonball fan for the past couple of years, I just love this film. This film had great animation and great action scenes. I love the storyline. It's basically if you're familiar with Dragonball or not. The story is about the Red Ribbon Army returning. It's about them creating new androids to take over the world, but one of the characters thinks he's saving the world, but he's not. The film's primary focus is on Piccolo and Gohan for once. This film has both characters at their best, and it's a father and son story arc. 
Let's face it, Piccolo is Gohan's real father, unlike Goku. 

I enjoyed the film's fight scenes, like Gohan and Piccolo fighting Andriod 1 and 2. There were also some hilarious moments in the movie that made me laugh hard. This film is so much fun to watch, and the animation is fantastic. All the characters in the movie are great, and everyone gets their moment to shine.

Piccolo is by far the best character in the whole film; in this film, he finally shines because he is my favorite character in all of Dragonball. I just love how he is done in this film and becomes so powerful. 
Gohan was known to be one of the most powerful, but he was wasted. Especially in Dragonball GT, ugh, we talk about that noncanon crap. In this film, we finally see Gohan at his best, and he's so cool. His special attack is just awesome. Gohan finally got his moment, and I got to say I like his daughter Pan in this film. She's a lot better than GT's Pan...Ugh.
Gamma 1 and 2 are two of the best characters in the film.
They're not evil because they just want to be superheroes and help people.
I say Gamma 2 was my favorite in the film.

The cast in the film all did a great job voicing these characters. In fact they've been voicing them for years and will continue for who knows how long. Chris Sabat, Sean Schemmel, Kyle Herbert, Monica Rial, and everyone else are fantastic at voicing their characters.
The film's ending is awesome, and there's a post-credit scene, and it is the funniest moment ever in Dragonball. It made the audience shout out."Oh my god, it actually happened!" 

Now is this film better than Broly? Well, my cousin personally likes Broly more. That's fine. I put these two films on the same level. Also, a fun fact is the voice actor of Mario voices the villain Magenta. 

I give Dragonball Super: Superhero 
8 out of 10.
If you're a Dragonball fan, you got to see this movie because it's such a good film.
It's about to we got to see Gohan and Piccolo get their moment to shine.
I hope the next film we see a Gotenks get his moment too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment