Wednesday 25 September 2024

My Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Review

 

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Review

So I saw Beetlejuice Beetlejuice yesterday, and here's my review of it...I loved it. I had such a fun time with this film. This film was funny and scary at the same time. I had such a fun time watching this film, and this is a sequel to a film from 1988. This is another good legacy sequel that was done right. For example, Beetlejuice 2 used practical effects instead of modern-day special effects. The film focuses on Lydia, who, in the last film, is now older and is a widow and single mom to her daughter Astrid, played by Jenna Ortega. Lydia has become a host of a reality TV show where she talks to ghosts. If you've seen the last film, you'll get it. Beetlejuice returns in the film; this time, he's more of an anti-hero and still wants to marry Lydia. In the film, Beetlejuice's wife returns, and she wants to suck his soul out. I won't give too much away, but this film was fun and scary, and I laughed so hard at the opening with Danny Devito's cameo.  It just made me think of Frank Reynolds as if he were dead.
The cast did a great job; for example, Michael Keaton is Beetlejuice, and he was the film's best part. He made me laugh; even at 73, Michael Katon still has it. The rest of the cast, like Winona Ryder, was great; Jenna Ortega was fantastic; Catherine O'Hara was so funny in this movie; and Justin Theroux was good, along with Monica Bellucci. I had a great time with this film; it gets you in the Halloween spirit. I give Beetlejuice Beetlejuice an 8 out of 10. Go see it. 
Like I said it's gets you in the Halloween Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment