Monday 23 September 2024

Transformers One Review

 

My review of Transformers One

So, I saw Transformers ONE, and here is my review of it. I loved this film. It is by far the best Transformers film. I had such a great time watching this film, and I love its animation. I also loved how this film explored Optimus Prime and Megatron's origin and how they started as friends until they became enemies. This movie's voice cast did a great job, with Chris Hemsworth as Optimus Prime, Brian Tyree Henry as Megatron, Scarlett Johansson as Elita-1, and Keegan Michael Key as Bumblebee. This film had a lot of great action, funny moments, and intense scenes; it also does a better job exploring Cybertron, unlike live-action films. This is the best Transformers film I've seen, and I hope we get more animated films like this. I give this film a 9 out of 10. It's one of the best films I've seen this year, and I give it a solid A. Go see it and roll it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment