Thursday 26 September 2024

Inside Out 2 Review

 

Inside Out 2 Review

So, I saw Inside Out 2 today, and here's my review of it. I liked it. I thought it was a fun movie and a good sequel to Inside Out. I mean, I don't think it was as good as the first film, but I had a fun time with this movie. The original characters return with their original voice actors, except this time, Envy and Fear are voiced by Liza Lapira and Tony Hale.
The film is about Riley as a teenager, and she's going through many stages. She has new emotions: Anxiety, Envy, Ennui, and Embarrassment. I like the new emotions in this film, which are all voiced by funny actors like Maya Hawke, Ayo Edebrir, Adele Exarchopoulos, and Paul Walter Hauser. In the movie, Joy and her friends get kicked out of Riley's head, and they must go back and help Riley deal with the new emotions. The film dives into when you become a teenager who deals with friends, making new friends, and other teen problems. The ending was good because we must be ourselves and never lose sight of who we are. This was a good film and a good comeback for Pixar after a lot of crappy films lately. I give this film an 8 out of 10. It's not that the first one was better, but it's a good sequel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment