Sunday 27 May 2018

Solo A Star Wars Story Review


My Solo Movie Review 

So I saw Solo last night and here's my review of it....I like it. I thought it was good and fun also I'm just going to say it I thought it was better than Last Jedi. Now I've meaning to write this but in my review of Last Jedi I praised but now after watching it again and my cousin explaining to me why the film fail on so many levels. I now have come to not like Last Jedi its 5 out 10 for me. Now besides all that I like Solo. I thought it was more of a Star Wars movie than Last Jedi. That's my opinion by the way so don't give me too much shit guys. The fighting over these films needs to stop. 

Cast

Now the cast Aidan Ehrenreich was good as Han Solo he wasn't better than Harrison Ford. He did a good job and he was funny, and pretty cool at some moments. Hands down, Donald Glover is the best thing in the whole movie. He was funny and he was really cool as Lando, they couldn't have cast anyone better than him as Lando. Emile Clarke she was good as Kira. Kira was interesting character and love interest I hope we get to know more about her because there is a-lot of surprises from this character. Woody Harrelson was good too and Paul Bettany was also good.  Solo I would say is better than ep 1, 2, and last jedi. It's not on the same level with Empire, Rogue One, A New Hope, Return of the Jedi, Force Awakens, and Revenge of the Sith.  

Now this film does up sequel and I could see this becoming a trilogy. Now for the record it would have been cool to see how Phil Lord and Chris Miller wanted to make this movie before they got fired and Ron Howard took over. I heard one reason Phil and Peter got fired was because they wanted to make more like Guardians of the Galaxy and Lucasfilm didn't like that idea and thats why they got fired, while Ron Howard wanted this film take inspiration from the original trilogy. We don't know what could have been but I'm happy what we got.  I give Solo a 7 out of 10. Its fun movie thats all it is. Also if you're wondering how Han got his last name it's kind of disappointing. 

Now for the record I'm going to say this Disney needs to take some years off Star Wars. They need to pace with Star Wars they are constantly coming out Star Wars films every year but with different stories and characters but I feel they are rushing and making the series more unlikeable in way. What I recommend is they take a year or two off Star Wars and try to get everything together and plan out their stories and what fans want. Like for example, look at the Star Trek films they usual take three or four years to make and thats good because they took their time and planned out everything and all three films have been a successes. That is just what I think Disney should do with Star Wars take some a year or two off the franchise and plan it out more.  Hell, Mark Hamill said the same thing look it up. 
Disney should listen to Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment