Sunday 23 December 2018

Aquaman Review

So I saw Aquaman Friday and here's my review of it....My Faith DC Films has been restored because of this movie! I love this film like it was funny, epic, the effects were great, the story was good, and it's such a fun movie to watch.  This one of the best DC Films since Wonder Woman its on the same level with it. 
The cast in this movie was were all amazing like first Aquaman himself Jason Momoa was amazing he nailed the this role perfectly. If you read my review of Justice League I already talk about how great he was Aquaman.  He stole the show, he was funny, bad ass, and really cool. I should know I've met Aquaman.
I told him he was restoring my faith 
in DC and he smile and laugh. 

The rest of the cast were great too like Amber Heard as Mera she was amazing in that movie and her character was really cool. Mera's powers were really cool too and Amber Heard like Jason she nailed this role. I also like the relationship between Mera and Arthur it's very well written and the development of their relationship is good too. 
The best DC villains since Zod.
 
Patrick Wilson was great as Ocean Master and Yahya Abdul Mateen was great as Black Manta. Okay, I'm going to say it Ocean Master and Black Manta are the best DC villains we've gotten so far since Zod from Man of Steel. Lets be honest DC's villains haven't been all that great in awhile and Aquaman has given us great written villains. 

DC I have faith in you again. 

The rest of cast all did a great a job and the effects of the film were amazing. One thing that was awesome was seeing how people talked underwater like it was so cool. I love this film and like I said before it has restore my faith in DC Films. 
To be honest this film is basically DC's Black Panther if you think about it.
Except the only difference is Kilmonger is the Hero and T'Challa is the Villain.

I give this film a 8 out 10 go see it! It's great movie to end 2018, but I will say there were a few moments in the film that were kind of too goofy but none the less I still like this movie a lot and I can't wait to see Captain Marvel this April....oh sorry I mean Shazam LOL. 


Happy Holidays 
To All My 
Readers!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment