Monday 3 December 2018

The Green Book Review

Green Book
Review
So I saw Green book yesterday and here's my review of it....I love it! This one of the best movies I've seen this year, I mean the film is amazing full of great acting, great storytelling, and it's real feel good movie. Viggo Mortensen was fantastic in this movie and Mahershala Ali was amazing in the film. These two actors worked amazing together this was their best acting in film since Captain Fantastic and Moonlight. Based on a true story about real life pianist Don Shirley who did tour deep south of America hired Tony Lip to drive him and protect him. The story dives into many themes like finding you're place in the world, judging people by their character and not the colour of their skin, dealing with racism and homophobic, and most importantly always being their for friends and family. This film was amazing and I just love everything about it, especially that scene where they eat KFC and Tony throws his cup out of the car and Don has him go pick it up.  I give this film a solid 9 out of 10. Go see it. Also interesting fact this film was directed by Peter Farrelly. I know right one of the Farrelly brothers made a fantastic film for once.   


I forgot to mention this is my 100th!! Blog post I know 100 Thank you to the viewers who have seen my blog you're all wonderful and
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment