Tuesday 8 January 2019

Blackkklansman Review


So I saw BlackkKlansman yesterday and here's my review of it....I love it. This is such a great film, with great acting and it's got a great story because its based on a true story. The cast in this film all did a great job like John David Washington the son of Denzel Washington he was amazing in this role, he was funny, and he's so cool in this film. The rest of the cast, Adam Driver was great in this film I have to say I think he gives a much better performance in this than he did in Last Jedi, Larua Harrier was amazing as well she did such a great job in this film, and Topher Grace made a big comeback in this film playing that piece of shit David Duke. This one of Spike Lee's best films yet. I really enjoyed this film a lot it had intense moments, funny moments, and moments that got to me. I give this film a 9 out 10. Go see it! The ending of the film has a powerful message that we all should learn from and that is to stop hate crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment