Thursday 17 January 2019

Dragonball Super Movie Broly Review


Dragonball Super Movie Broly Review.

So I saw Dragonball Super The Movie Broly and here's my review of it...I love it and I've been big Dragonball fan for years since I was six, so I got to say I love this film. This is the best Dragonball film I've seen. The animation in this film is fantastic and the fighting is so epic and awesome. There's  are some really funny moments too in the film. The voice cast all did a great job and I've met those guys and those guys are awesome. One thing I love most about this movie is Broly. Broly is a really good character and I feel like he has better origin story and you feel for the guy.  Now if you haven't finished Dragonball Super heads up this does spoil some things after the end of Super.

Screw those original Broly Movies, this is the real Broly and he's canon too.

The Prologue in the movie to me is one of the best parts like we see Goku's origin, Vegeta's origin, and even Broly's origin. If you watched the show or Bardock Father of Goku these are different like the origins have been re written like Goku's dad Bardock is good guy who actually wants to help people for once and we finally meet Goku's mom Gine who's actually nice. Also not spoiler but this movie proves that Goku is indeed the Superman of Anime.
Call it a sad scene or rip off of Superman's origin.
It's still good scene.
I love this film a lot and I give an 8 out 10. It's one of my favourite films of 2019 and there's a lot I need to see.

Me and Chris Sabat the voice of Vegeta and Piccolo.
Piccolo is my favourite character out of all Dragonball characters.
Me and Colleen Clinkenbeard the voice of kid Gohan, Mai, and Captain Luffy.

Me and Sean Schemmel the voice of Super... Goku lol.

Me and This Shrimp the Voice of Broly. If you watch
Full Metal Alchemist you'll get it. 
Vic Mingogna.








No comments:

Post a Comment