Sunday 6 January 2019

Bumblebee Movie Review

Bumblebee Movie Review

So I saw Bumblebee yesterday and here's my review of it....For once we got a good Transformers movie. I know right after so many crappy transformers movies well actually I like the first one the rest are all awful. This movie was really good I mean there are good characters in this film who are relatable and you feel for them. The new lead Charlie played by Hailee Steinfeld she is one of the best leads I've seen a movie like she's relatable and she's got problems like everyday people but she is so awesome in this film. Now John Cena he was awesome in the film, he was funny and John Cena has really proven himself to be a really good actor. The rest of the cast all did a good job. One thing that made this film good was that Michael Bay didn't directed it because knowing him this would just another Transformers movie were it's all about explosions, product placement, stereotypes, bad character development, and the story wouldn't make any sense. None the less I really enjoyed this film because like Aquaman this film makes me want to see more Transformers now. Also you will get a Iron Giant and E.T. vibes from this film as well, as a lot of 80s film references too. Oh yeah there are few goofy moments in the film just letting you know. I give this film a 7 out of 10. It's a fun movie and that's all it is, a fun movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment