Tuesday 4 June 2019

Godzilla King of the Monsters Review

Godzilla King Of The Monsters 
Review
So I saw Godzilla King of the Monsters today and heres my review of it.....its okay. The human characters are boring its not as a good as the first one. I will say the best parts of the movie were when Godzilla fighting other monsters and thats about it. There were some cool moments but It wasn't as good as the first film or Shin Godzilla. I give this film a C+. If you want to have a fun time just give this a watch and you'll just want to skip the human drama and just watch Godzilla fight other monsters. 
Three things I want to see Godzilla VS. Kong
1. Better human characters in the film.
2. Make it the most biggest epic battle between two iconic characters.
3. Don't have the fight end Kong or Godzilla saying "Martha!" because if that shit happens I'm walking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment