Monday 3 June 2019

Rocketman Review

Rocketman Review

So I saw Rocketman today and heres my review of it....I love it. Its such a great film, its got great music and it was really good musical as well. Like this movie tells us the life of Elton John and his struggles with drugs, alcohol, and accepting his sexuality. The cast did a great job like Taron Egeton he was amazing as Elton John he nailed it and the guy deservers a win after Kingsman 2, Billionaires Boys Club, and Robin Hood. The rest cast were great like Jamie Bell, Bryce Dallas Howard, Richard Madden, and Charlie Rowe. This film I have to admit I liked it more then Bohemian Rhapsody just because it dives into to Elton John's childhood, him growing up, and how he became the Rocketman we know him today. If you want to have a good time go see this film its really good and I give a solid A.    
Again Taron needed a win and luckily Elton John was Kingsman 2
so that help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment