Wednesday 13 November 2019

The Mandalorian Review

My Mandalorian Review
So I watched Mandalorian yesterday on Disney Plus and heres my review for it....This was good like I'm in bad place with Disney Star Wars right now but this show is really good so far. This show has a good start right now, the show feels more like Star Wars to me than what we've got with the new films, I like the main character so the Mandalorian, and we haven't met any of the new characters yet because this series weekly so no binge watching guys. Theres good action in this series but it has a long way to go though because who knows this show could go down route that Disney has done with Star Wars but hopefully not. Hopefully it delivers what we fans wanted from Star Wars.

None the less, I really enjoyed the first episode and I'm looking forward to more of this show and I give full credit to Jon Favreau for this series. He too is a big a Star Wars fan and what I love is that he just made something so original and so far it's about story and characters and that's all we wanted from Disney. Also this what type of style we should have gotten with the new films and heads up the music is different from other Star Wars related stuff.

I can't wait for next episode and I got to say if you don't like the current Star Wars films or what Disney and Lucasfilm has done, I highly recommend this show because this is actually good and I'm hoping its all story driven  and give memorable well written character, not what the current films are doing in my opinion. 
I got say it why didn't Disney get Jon to make Force Awakens or have him as the Kevin Fegie of Star Wars. I give full credit to him and his team of writers who made this.

I give this show so far a solid A and I highly recommend this show for people who don't like the current Star Wars films.

No comments:

Post a Comment