Thursday 21 November 2019

Klaus Review

Klaus Movie Review

So last night I watched Klaus on Netflix and heres my review of it....This is a great Christmas film. Like this film will get you in the holiday spirit like it is so well done and it has fantastic animation too. The characters in the film like Jesper, Klaus, and Alva, are funny, likeable, and you can relate to them. This movie is basically about how Christmas got started, it focus on this postman named Jester and I'm not going to explain the whole the story because I want everyone to watch this film. This a feel good movie that really does get you into the Holiday spirit because its going to be on the list of Christmas specials you got watch when Christmas is coming. I did shed tears in this film because there are touching moments in it and moments that really get to ya. I highly recommend this film, this one of the best animated films I've seen this year go watch when you get chance. I give this film a solid A go watch it because it really does get you into the Christmas spirit and give you hope for a better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment