Tuesday 12 November 2019

Lady and The Tramp Review

My Lady and The Tramp Review

So now as some of you know Disney Plus is out and heres my review of Lady and the Tramp live action remake. Heres my review of it....It's okay its not as great as the classic animated we all love and grew up with but this a good film. The cast like Tessa Thompson and Justin Theroux did a good job as Lady and Tramp and the rest of the cast were good too. They made changes from the animated film which workout good but not all the time. The movie does show us Tramp's origin and it is really sad like it's heartbreaking to watch it, they add some new characters like this dog catcher who's the main villain, there is some small things this film did better then animated but not totally like the animated like all Disney animated classics is still better. There are few changes that are better than animated one like they change the song we are siamese to a new song. That is one change that I support and I think the song the cats sing is a lot better.  Overall this film was okay to be honest I really do think Disney needs to cutback on the live action remakes and focus more on original ideas in my opinion. I give this film a solid C. If you want to have fun time or if you are dog person you might like this film but the animated one is still a lot better like all the animated classics. 

Also if you all get the chance try out Disney Plus its pretty good so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment