Saturday 9 November 2019

Jojo Rabbit Review

My Jojo Rabbit Review

So I saw Jojo Rabbit last night and heres my review of it.....I love this film. This is one of the best films I have seen this year. The film has such a great story to it, it's funny, it's emotional, and it really has a strong message to it as well. The cast in the film all did a great job like Roman Griffin Davis who plays Jojo he is amazing in this film, Scarlett Johansson she is fantastic in the film too as Jojo's mother she is one of the best characters in the film, Taika Waititi this is one of his best films yet and he did a good job playing Hitler he was a funny Hitler, and the rest cast like Sam Rockwell, Thomasin McKenzie, Alfie Allen, Rebel Wilson, Stephen Merchant, and Archie Yates who was one of the funniest characters in the film were all great. This film also made me shed a tear because there are sad moments in the film but this film has a feel good vibe to it and the ending is heartwarming.
This film is a feel good movie.
I really did enjoy this film a lot and this is one of the best films I have seen this year and I got few good laughs out of it. I give this film a solid A+ and 9 out of 10. Go see this film because you need to see this film once in your lifetime and again full praise to director Taika Waititi for this film and this one of the best lines in the films "FUCK OFF HITLER!!" Go see this film!

No comments:

Post a Comment