Tuesday 10 December 2019

A Beautiful Day In The Neighbourhood Review

A Beautiful Day In The Neighbourhood 
Review

So I saw A Beautiful Day In the Neighbourhood and heres my review of it.....I love this film. This movie give me a whole new respective on life. The cast in this film did an amazing job and the story is also really good and inspiring. The movie is based on a true story, focusing on a journalist named Lloyd Vogel who is assign to interview Fred Rogers but also we see Lloyd deal with his family too. Like his bad relationship his dad and trying to be a good husband and father as well. As well see this tv host go out of his way to help Lloyd reconnect with his family. That shows what a great man Fred Rogers was. This film does speak to a lot of people and this film made me feel good about life. It will for you too.  
Tom Hanks was amazing as Fred Rogers, like he nail this role perfectly. 

The ending of the film is really touching and this film will make you laugh, cry, and will teach you something as well. I had great time watching this film and I even shed some tears watching it. I give this film a solid A and 9 out of 10. Go see it because it will give you a whole new aspect on life and show how you should always be there for family and forgive them too. 

I really wish Fred Rogers were still alive. The world
could use someone like him. I didn't watch the show but my mom and dad did and learn so much from this guy. Fred Rogers will always be inspiration to many through generations to generations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment