Saturday 28 December 2019

Togo Review

Togo Review 

So I saw Togo on Friday and here's my review of it....I love this film. I'm a dog person so I just love this film and I have to tell ya this film will make you cry in the end. Based on a true story about the hero dog Togo who lead the race during the 1925 Serum Run To Nome. This film shows the origin of Togo, his relationship with his master Leonhard Seppala played by Willem Dafoe, and how he and his master succeeded in delivering the serum to save the sick children Alaska. Now this film is beautifully shot, the cast did a great job in this film like Willem Dafoe, and the directing of this film is great. Now heads up this film will shock on how Balto got all the glory while Togo didn't. For record, don't hate on Balto he was just a dog and what happens to him after the Serum Run is really sad look it up. Still, Togo was a great dog and heads up the movie will make you cry in the end because you will just love your dog more than ever.  Also Togo was 12 years old when he lead the serum run crazy eh. 
(Google Image)
Real life photo of Togo and Leonhard Seppala. 
"Togo was the best dog that ever travelled the Alaska Trail."

If you ever have the chance give this movie watch and also if I spoil some of it for you look this is based on a true story.  I give this film a A+ and 8 out of 10. PS again bring ready this film will make you cry. Also in truth Togo and Balto were both heroes and should be remember very fondly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment