Wednesday 3 June 2020

My 007 Movie Idea and Fan cast

My 007 Fan Cast and Ideas

Ah, 007 is one of the longest movie franchises for the past 58 years, and with a new film this November or maybe longer, depending on how long you know what ends. This will also be Daniel Craig's last 007 films.

Daniel Craig, to me, is the best Bond out of all of them, in my opinion.
It won't feel the same without him, and I hope they give him a great send-off.

I will share who I would cast as the next Bond and my casting choices for Bond Supporting Cast, Bond Ladies, and Bond Villains.

Now here is my fan cast for a 007 movie, and for the next bond after Daniel, I have thirteen actors in mind to play the role and replace Daniel.
(Google Image)
Here is my list of actors who I think should be the next Bond.
But there can be only one!

1. Aidan Turner  

2. Jacob Anderson


 3. Daniel Kaluuya

4. Jamie Bell









5. Richard Madden
6. David Oyelowo 
7. Taron Egerton 
8. Riz Ahmed 
9. Kit Harrington 
10. Tom Hiddleston 
11. Cillian Murphy
12. Orlando Bloom 
13. Idris Elba 

First, I want to say that they would make a good James Bond, but I can only go with it. Also, they are all British. There are no American actors for the role because I don't see it happening. 

Here is the actor I would cast as the next James Bond/007 
and it is...
Aidan Turner
Yes, I would choose Aidan Turner. He looks the part, and he's a good actor.
My second, third, fourth, and fifth choices were Idris Elba, Orlando Bloom, Jacob Anderson, and Jamie Bell.   


I went with Aidan Turner because he's a fan favorite for the role and just has that James Bond looks to him.

Now for the rest of the cast from the series, starting with the supporting model, and some of these are my own characters I created.


First M, 007's boss.
(Google Image)
Currently, Ralph Fiennes is playing M, so if he should leave, I think it should be Lennie James. Lennie James would be cast as the new M.
 I can see him as 007's boss, and he would be the first African British actor to play M. 

Now for Q like they did with M in Pierce Bronson and Daniel Craig's 007 films. They cast the talent Judi Dench, so I'm going with a female Q this time, and my choice is Mandeep Dhillon.
(Google Image)
I see them doing this when Ben Whishaw leaves. They should bring in a female Q because we've got a female M. I think it's time for a female Q.

Next is Miss Moneypenny M's secretary
(Google Image)
After Naomie Harris, my choice for the next MoneyPenny would be Hannah Murray as the next MoneyPenny.

Finally, Felix Leiter, CIA agent and friend of 007 and currently played by Jeffery Wright. Now it is likely Jeffery Wright will be done with this role after No Time To Die because he will be playing Jim Gordon for a while and the Watcher in the What If series.
(Google Image)
My choice for the next Felix Leiter would be Matt Bomer.


Here are some characters I created Bond Ladies, Bond Villains, and Bond Henchmen.



First, the Bond Ladies.

Rose McKane and I would cast Nathalie Emmanuel for the role. Rose McKane is a double agent working for the Watchers,s but she's actually working against them. In her first encounter with Bond, they fight, but he later learns she's a double agent, and like always, the two hook up forms a romance. Rose is a callous, good-hearted, expert gunman who hates guns, and she's determined to see her mission done.

His new love interest would be Dr. Anna Davis, played by Emma Watson in the second film. Dr. Anna Davis is a doctor on the verge of finding a cure for cancer until it is sabotaged by The Reds, who intend to make it into a drug that creates an army of super soldiers. She then is rescued by Bond and helps him stop the Reds from using it as a weapon. Dr. Anna is very kind, works a lot, not big on violence; she wants to help people who are sick, and at first, she and Bond don't like each other, but later on, they do. 

In the third film, his subsequent love interest is Selena Jacques, played by Vanessa Kirby. Selena Jacques is an artist and the owner of an art exhibit. She has a sister named Alice Jacques who is plotting to steal files on secret chemical weapons and plans to use these chemical weapons that can poison and kill thousands of citizens. Selena had no desire to follow her sister, for she wasn't as hateful towards society for their parent's death in a horrible riot. Selena is hotheaded, flirts a lot, has a good love for art; she lost her parents and brother in a riot in Paris.



The Bond Villains and Henchmen.

Sebastian Warden, formerly known as 005. His goal is to destroy all of MIA and take control of the world, and the actor I would choose to play him would be Hugh Jackman. Sebastian was one of MIA's best agents; however, his family was killed by a bomb that was not disarmed by MIA. Sebastian abandoned MIA and blamed them for his family's death. He then formed a terrorist group called The Watchers, and his plan to get revenge is to wipe out every capital on the planet unless Bond can stop him. 

You know the secondary villain, the main's villain, henchman, who proves to be a challenge for Bond.
Now Sebastian's second would be a big tough guy named Ricardo played by Roman Reigns.


The main villain of the next film would be a man named Ivan Chernyshecsky, played by Ed Skrein. Ivan is a former Soviet agent, and his father was executed for attempting to take over the Soviet Union. He then formed his own group called The Reds, and their goal was to create an army of powerful soldiers and spies with a potent drug that was supposed to be used to cure cancer but instead, they wanted to use it as a weapon and take over of the world.

A secondary villain would be a woman named Yvonne Chernyshecsky, who would be Ivan's right hand and younger sister. She's a deadly marksman, and she knows mixed martial arts.


The main villain in the third film would be a woman named Esmeralda Jacques, or as she is known as Bloody Rose. She intends to steal essential files that contain information and designs for secret chemical weapons that kill thousands of citizens. Here the reason for doing this is because of the deaths of her family and her hatred towards the government and society. She wishes to cleanse the world and build a better one.

The secondary villain would be Hyro, a deadly assassin, an expert shooter, and a fighter. He is a supporter of Esmeralda and a lover.


That's my cast for the following 007 films. As you can tell, I just did three films for the following 007 films. What do you think of my 007 fan cast and ideas for future films? Let me know what you believe in leaving a comment on what do you think of my cast and choice role 007.

No comments:

Post a Comment