Saturday 12 December 2020

Frozen 2 Review

 

So I watched Frozen 2 last night and heres my review of it.....I actually liked it. I know I'm shocked too, because let me tell ya I hate the first Frozen film like I can't stand that song let it go and I wasn't big fan of the first film. But this one though is good and I felt for the characters like I really enjoyed this film a lot. The story was a lot better written than the last one and the characters in the film were good too. I also liked that song Into The Unknown more than let it go because it sounds more epic, mysterious, and the feeling of adventure. I really did enjoy this movie and the animation was great and I got to be honest I find Olaf to be so annoying as a character but after watching this movie I realize he's actually a cool character. I still hate that Olaf Christmas special though. But overall I really did enjoy this film and it did make me laugh at some points. The cast did a great job voicing the characters and overall this is a good film its a lot better than the first one I can tell ya that. Also the lore they dive into is really interesting. 

I give Frozen 2 a 8 out of 10.  Into the Unknown will be stuck playing in your head but hey its better than let it go ugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment