Saturday 26 December 2020

Soul Review

 

Soul Review

So I saw Soul today and heres my review of it.....I loved it. Like I needed a good Pixar film I mean didn't like Onward and Toy Story 4 wasn't needed. This film finally give me Pixar going back to its roots and by that give us great stories, with good characters. If you ask me Pixar really need to focus more on original ideas than sequels. Which I hear they are doing.I really liked this film's animation, the story was really good like the meaning of the story is what is our purpose in this world and how do we choose to live it. The characters in the movie were really funny, very likeable, and you really felt for the characters in the film like Joe someone I think we can all relate because he like all of us here want to go after our dreams. The cast all did an amazing job playing these characters like Tina Fey as 22, Richard Ayoade as Jerry, and Angela Basset as Dorothea Williams. I mean there were some slow moments in the film but it got better. I also really liked the Jazz music in this film, I love Jazz music so I can tell if your a fan of Jazz you will love this movie's music. I had really good time watching this film and it teaches us to live our lives to fullest and just live a good life I feel like that's what film message is. This is a feel good film that just makes want to step out in the world and enjoy life. 

I give Soul a 8 out of 10. Go watch it, it's a real feel good film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment