Thursday 1 April 2021

My Lord of the Rings Remake Fan Cast and Ideas

 


Now I love Lord of the Rings, but I know they will remake it someday, and here is my fan cast and ideas for a Lord of the Rings Remake Fan Cast and My Ideas on how I would reboot it. I love what Peter Jackson did, but I think it's time for a remake. This film series is 20 years old. It's time to re-tell the story and add new things. Also changes the characters that we all love and even reverses some of the story.

So here is my Lord of the Rings Fan Cast Remake and Ideas.

First, my Fan Cast is of those who play Frodo, Gandalf, Sam, Aragorn, Arwen, Gollum, and many more.



Keep going down






Keep going






A little bit more









And......






Here's my cast.


April Fools!!!!!!!! 

I would never do a fan-cast remake of one of the greatest film series ever. I would never in my life do that; I just couldn't do that. I would make fan cast and ideas of Tolkien's other work but never Lord of the Rings, not even the Hobbit film trilogy. Also, Happy Easter and Passover to all my friends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment