Friday 2 April 2021

Godzilla VS King Kong REVIEW

 

GODZILLA VS KONG REVIEWS
A BATTLE BETWEEN KINGS.

So I saw Godzilla VS Kong tonight and here is my review of it....I loved it! This movie was so epic and so much fun to watch like the battles of Godzilla and King Kong is so epic. 
This film is really good and it makes up for the last Godzilla film even though I thought it was okay but this film is way better. Like to me King Kong was the best character in the film because he got more character development as well the girl who he shares a strong bond with is amazing in this film. The cast of this film are amazing like Alexander Skarsgard, Millie Bobby Brown, Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, and the rest are amazing in this film. This was an amazing epic monster battle like seeing two monster icons fight is just amazing. As well the special effects, the cgi, and cinematography was good too.     
From Puppets to guys in suits to actual CGI Monsters with motion capture.

Just seeing these two monster icons face off is epic. This one of the best films I have seen this year. This movie is so much fun its full of surprises and cool moments. Let me tell theres a big twist near the end that you may or may not be surprise by ya because if you're a die hard Godzilla you kind of see it coming. 

The director of this film is Adam Wingard you might know him for directing that awful live action Death Note film. But I can tell ya he makes a strong comeback with this film because Godzilla VS. King Kong makes up for that live action Death Note film. So a big congrats to Adam here he did a much better job with this film than Death Note. 
This film is so good and I really had a good time with this film. I hope we get more films about Godzilla and King Kong. I give this film an 8 out of 10. Give it a watch it's a fun movie and you love the monster battles in this film. I got to tell ya King Kong was the best character in the whole film. 












No comments:

Post a Comment