Sunday 30 May 2021

Army of the Dead Review

 

Army of the Dead
Review.

So I saw Army of the Dead last night and heres my review of it....I really enjoyed this film. Its a fun movie to watch and its your typical zombie film a bunch tough guys go into a very large crowded zombie area to get two million dollars out of tall building. The film's action is really good and the characters in this film are good as well, they're funny, bad ass, and they all have lost people close to them because you know zombie virus. The film has some really good action scenes and I got to tell the zombie tiger in the film was really cool. This movie is very entertaining to watch and I got to tell ya I had a blast watching this film. The film was directed by Zack Snyder I got to tell ya this is a fun movie to watch. As well Dave Bastia was really good in this film and the rest of the cast were good too like Elle Purnell, Huma Qureshi, Omari Hardwick, Matthias Schweighofer, Tig Notaro, and Raul Castillo. Also heads up theres going to be a lot of WTF moments in this film because its like wow that is something I've never seen before or I did not see that coming. I give Army of the Dead a 7 out of 10. It's a fun movie to watch and it's a good zombie film too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment