Friday 6 January 2023

Puss in Boots The Last Wish Review

 

Puss in Boots 
The Last Wish
Review

So I saw Puss in Boots The Last Wish last night, and here's my review of it...I loved it. It was a good film, and the animation of this film was incredible. I had a fun time watching this film, and Puss in Boots, which we all know from the Shrek films, is so funny to watch, and Antonio Banderas was born to voice this cat. This movie was also hilarious, and the action scenes were great. The cast did a great job Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Florence Pugh, Harvey Guillen, Ray Winstone, Olivia Colman, Samson Kayo, John Mulaney, and Wagner Moura. 

The film is about Puss down to his last nine lives, and he decides to retire until he learns about the wishing star, so he sets out with his dog friend as well, Kitty, his ex-girlfriend. The film introduces Goldilocks and the three bears, some of the best characters in the movie, and it's an interesting take on the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Also, I liked the film's villains. Little Jack Homer is a funny villain and a greedy, selfish villain in the movie. Also, I loved the big bad wolf in the film, and I'm not surprised he was voiced by Wagner Moura, who played Pablo Escobar in Narcos. 

Overall, I enjoyed this movie, giving it an 8 out of 10. 
Also, I think this film sets up the next Shrek reboot.
Also, the film has cameos of Shrek and other characters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment