Tuesday 27 June 2023

My thoughts on the casting of Superman and Lois Lane in Superman Legacy.

 


So we have our new Superman and Lois Lane for Superman Legacy. 

The new Superman is David Corenswet. 

Now I have previously cast David as Superman in some of my past fan casts, and I got to say he's a good choice. He looks the part, and he's around my age, and I have to say I think he's an excellent choice to take over as the Man of Steel. He will be the fact of the DCU, so I hope he's ready. 
I hope he does a good job and the script is good. As well, this Superman needs to be the face of the DCU. So that's all I have to say. I hope he does an excellent job as Superman. 
The most concerning topic is the story and character. That's what matters more if they get Superman done right. 

And our new Lois Lane is Rachel Brosnahan, aka Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. 
She looks the part, and she's a great actress plus, I'm happy she's only three years older than David, not ten years older like Amy was to Henry. I like this casting choice, and I think she will do a good job playing Lois Lane. She looks the part. 
So that's my thoughts on these two casting choices. I think they will do a good job. Gunn has even said they did a great job and are amazing people. Now all we need is to see who's playing Lex Luthor. So that's my thoughts. Let me know how you feel about this casting. Do you like it or not? Let's hope Superman Legacy is a good film and start for the DCU. 




No comments:

Post a Comment