Tuesday 24 October 2023

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse Review

 

My Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
Review.

I've been meaning to review this film for Halloween, and it's a favorite of mine that I watch every Halloween. Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, and here's my review of it...I love this film. It came out in 2015, and I love watching it like it's a good horror comedy film. It's about three scout members named Ben, played by Tye Sheridan; Carter, played by Logan Miller; and Auggie, played by the late Joey Morgan. I just found out sadly that he passed away recently, back in 2021. 
They have to survive a Zombie attack with the help of a stripper, well actually cocktail waitress named Denise, played by Sarah Dumont. She's one of the coolest characters in the film, and all the main characters are very likable and relatable when you were a teenager.  
"You're the stripper!" 
Reloads the gun.
"Cocktail Waitress." 

 They also need to save Carter's sister, Kendall Halston Sage, who did a raid but got the wrong address, and now they have to save her. This film has some funny moments, and it's the typical group of teenagers who see themselves as losers. Ben and Carter want to quit as scouts but don't hurt Auggie because it means so much to him. The film has your typical zombie action and scares as well. When you see the scouts go into action, it's cool how they use their weapons to fight the zombies. 
Now, the film, as I mentioned, is your typical zombie comedy film. It's no Shaun of the Dead, but overall, it's a fun movie to watch for Halloween. That's all it needs to be a fun movie if you want to relax and watch something fun for Halloween. 
Overall I enjoy this film and I give a 7 out of 10. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!



In Memory of Joey Morgan.
He was one of the funniest actors in this film and he will be missed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment