Monday 16 October 2023

Once Upon A Studio Review

 

Once Upon A Studio Review.
So I watched the new Disney short Once Upon A Studio review, and this was a great short. It's so cool seeing all the Disney characters coming together just for a photo to celebrate 100 years of Disney, which started in 1923. They even use original recordings of the original actors of the old films, and they even use pre-recordings from Robin Williams. This short film was fun, and the ending was delightful. At the film's end, they thank their fans for years of enjoying entertainment. It's funny because many people don't like Disney right now, if you know what I'm talking about. Overall, I give this Once Upon A Studio a 10 out of 10. It's such a great short, and I hope we see more 2-D animation projects again and maybe even do crossovers with Disney characters. A project like this makes me feel nostalgic because I see all these characters I grew up with, and it makes me want to see more old fashion Disney films. That's how good this short is.

Seeing this photo just makes you feel nostalgic and makes you love Disney again.


No comments:

Post a Comment