Friday 8 March 2024

Akira Toriyama Tribute

Akira Toriyama Tribute.

Yesterday we lost a great man, the creator of Dragonball himself Akira Toriyama. This man got me into anime because I remember watching Dragonball Z for the first time when I was six and I remember just being hooked on it. Dragonball Z was the first anime I ever watched and since then I love anime. 
I have loved Dragonball Z since I was a kid and I still love it to this day. When I heard the news of Akira's death last night I was just in shock, he was only 68 years old. I'll never get a chance to tell him that he made my childhood and that he inspired so many people out there. 
The Dragonball series is still loved to this day from Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball Super. 
(To be nice GT but he didn't write that show.) 
These characters he created are memorable and beloved by so many.
Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin, and many more.
My deepest condoles to his family and friends. The anime and manga community lost a legend but he will never be forgotten. Akira Toriyama thank you for your work and thank you for making my childhood awesome not just mine everyone else's with Dragonball.  
Akira Toriyama
1955-2024
Rest in Power 
Creator of Dragonball.
His work will live on forever.








No comments:

Post a Comment