Sunday 10 March 2024

Kung Fu Panda 4 Review

 

My Review of Kung Fu Panda 4

So I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 yesterday, and here's my review of it...I love it. I had a fun time with this movie. The action in this film was good, the characters are hilarious, and the bad guy in The Chameleon is a great villain. Now, I've only seen the first Kung Fu Panda. I didn't see the second one; I only saw parts of the third one. I still really enjoyed this film. The movie is about Po voiced by Jack Black and he's great as always. Po searches for his successor as the next Dragon Warrior, as he is to become the next spiritual leader. Po meets a fox thief named Zhen, voiced by Awkafina, and despite the times I criticize her acting like in Shang Chi and the Little Mermaid remake. She was great in this film; her character is very likable, and you feel for Zhen. The Furious Five doesn't appear in this film, but we still have good characters in this film. The cast of the film all do a great job like Bryan Crantson, Dustin Hoffman, Viola Davis, Ke Huy Quan, and Ian McShane. 

I give this film an 8 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment