Monday 12 November 2018

Stan Lee Tribute

Today we lost a legend Stan Lee the creator of Marvel. Stan has creator some of the greatest heroes ever like Spiderman, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, The X Men, Daredevil, Fantastic Four and many more. Stan inspired so many people like myself and my friends. I've met Stan lee three times twice at Fan Expo and Comic Con and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I remember this funny story were I said to "Nuff Said Stan" and replied "Nuff Said Josh." I'm thankful everyday I met him before he died because it was one of the best moments in my life meeting such a legend.
Stan gave us superheroes like Spiderman, Iron Man, Hulk, and The Fantastic Four who have personal problems like everyday people, he gave us villains like Dr. Doom and Magneto who aren't pure evil because they have a tragic past that makes sympathetic and you feel for them, he gave us characters like Daredevil and Thor who don't give up even at their lowest point, and he introduce heroes like the X Men who are discriminated by society because of their powers and despite all that, the X Men still try to save the world that hates and fear them.
My favourite character out of his characters is Spiderman.

Stan was truly a great story teller and has inspired so many people like me, my family, and my friends. Though he is gone, his characters and his legacy will live on forever and inspire many.
Thank You Stan, Nuff Said.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment