Wednesday 28 November 2018

Wreck It Ralph 2 Review

Ralph Breaks The Internet Review

So I finally saw Wreck It Ralph 2 and here's my review of it....I loved it! I thought it was a great a sequel but I have to be honest I love the first one more but I still really enjoyed this film a lot. There's a lot of Internet references, The Internet in the movie was really cool and some of the new characters were really cool like Gal Gadot's character Shank, she was wonderful in the film. The movie has good themes of friendship and also teach us that internet is fun and helpful but also dangerous and can ruin you're life. The cameos in the films were really cool especially one of Stan Lee's final cameos even it was silent none the less it was cool. 
Now one of the best moments was seeing all the Disney Princesses together and I've met two of voice actresses Paige O'Hara the voice of Belle and Jennifer Hale the current voice of Cinderella. The princesses were funny and there is really cool moment with all of them in the end of the film I won't say what it is but it's pretty cool. Wreck It Ralph 2 was a fun movie full of funny scenes and funny references to internet memes. I enjoyed this film a lot and I say go see it. I give Ralph breaks the Internet a solid A and 9 out of 10. Go check it out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment