Saturday 24 November 2018

The Christmas Chronicles Review

My Christmas Chronicles Review

So I watch The Christmas Chronicles today and here's my review of it....I enjoyed this film. This film has gotten me into the Christmas spirit already. It's real fun movie for everyone and first want to say to those are tired of the over weight Santa Claus you will love this version Santa Claus because he's in good shape. Everyone in the cast did a great job and Kurt Russell he is now my favourite Santa Claus I mean he was just awesome in the movie, he was fun, he was really cool, and he's really funny too. Especially, when he criticizes on how people have view him as fat and jolly. Now the film has a some really good themes of family, never forgetting love ones, and always keeping you're holiday spirit up. There were a few moments that got to me and there moments that me laugh. This a great Christmas film and I'll definitely watch it again next Christmas. So yeah, go on you're Netflix and watch it. You will get into the Holiday Spirit after watching it and it's really good film with a lot of heart to it. I give this film a solid B.  Go check it out and I will say Kurt Russell's Santa Claus is ten times better than Tim Allen's and we can all agree on that.     
This Santa Claus does not say ho, ho, ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment