Sunday 4 November 2018

Bohemian Rhapsody Review


My Bohemian Rhapsody Review!

So I saw Bohemian Rhapsody last night and here's my review of it....I like it personality. Despite the mixed write ups I like this movie a lot and I thought it was really good. The story of Freddie Mercury and how Queen got started. The music in the film which I'm sure many of you have ever already heard before this film came out is the best music ever. Now I got to talk about Rami Malek he was amazing as Freddie Mercury, I mean he was just awesome in this film. He looked like Freddie and you almost feel like Freddie is alive again when you watch this film. The rest cast like Lucy Boynton, Gwilym Lee, Ben Foster, and Joseph Mazzello were great too as Freddie's family and Mike Myers made a small come back playing Ray Foster. 
The film had a few things I didn't like. For example, I felt the film drag on too long and I really wished they show more of the band members point of view. You know like in the movie Straight out of Compton, we saw all the point of views from all the band members. We didn't get that with Queen we didn't see like Brian May's point of view or Roger Taylor's but I get it that this film is more focus on Freddie Mercury because he was considered to be Queen after all. 

Still really enjoyed this film like the ending was awesome and I won't lie I felt sad in the end because we all know Freddie would die of HIV but his legacy would live on forever. 
I give this film a 7 out of 10 and B-. 
Go see it and hey let me tell you will be listing to Queen all day after this movie and it feels like you're going to a Queen concert when you see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment