Monday 18 February 2019

Justice League Dark Movie Fan Cast

Justice League Dark Fan Cast

I don't know much about Justice League all I know is there a supernatural superhero team. I'm doing a fan cast for this group because I got friends who like these guys so yeah and I hope to one day become a casting director. 



Choice of Director Sam Raimi 
Great Horror Movie Director as well he gave two great Spiderman films.


Dan Stevenson as John Constantine 

Alexandra Daario as Zannata

Matthew Goode as Deadman

Lena Headey as Madame Xanadu

Genesis Rodriguez as Alba Garcia/Black Orchid

David Oyelowo as Doctor Mist

Sam Heughan as Shade The Changing Man

Aaron Eckhart as Alec Holland/Swamp Thing

Bruce Campbell as Detective Chimp

Colin Farrell as Nick Necro (The main villain in the film.)

James Marsters as Eclipso  (Secondary Villain)

 
That's my cast for Justice League Dark Film and there is a film in the works already hope it's good and not shit like that Justice League Movie that came out in 2017.







No comments:

Post a Comment