Saturday 23 February 2019

Spider Verse 2 Top five Spidermen I want to in the sequel and who I would cast as.


Spiderman into the Spider Verse was one of the best animated and Spiderman films. I just love this film like the story was great, the characters are well written and relatable too. As a Spiderman fan here are my top five Spider heroes that I want to see in the next film and who I would cast as.


5. William Braddock/Spider UK
(Google Image)
I would cast Bradley James as Spider UK and he was a good King Arthur in Merlin.

4. Spiderman India/ Pavitr Prabakar (Google Image)

We need to see an India superhero and I think Spiderman India is good start and Dav Patel is amazing actor.

3. Mayday Parker/Spidergirl (Google Image)
 May Parker the Daughter of Peter Parker and MJ. I think it's time Mayday Parker get a big screen debut. Hayley Orrantia is really good on Goldbergs and I think she's good fit for this character.

2. Captain Universe/Cosmic Spiderman/Peter Parker (Google Image)
Captain Universe is basically the most powerful Spiderman and he's Peter Parker if he had cosmic powers. I know some of you are thinking Toby... you want him to voice this version of Spiderman and I'm cool with Tobey voicing this character because Phil and Chris did try to get him back as Spiderman but it didn't work out, but who knows maybe in the sequel we will get Toby, maybe even Andrew, and Tom to play different Spidermen it could happen.

1. Kaine Parker/Scarlet Spider (Google Image)
Scarlet Spider is the Spiderman I want to see most in the next film and I think Taron Egerton is great choice for this type of Spiderman. Scarlet Spider is a character I hope makes into the next Spider Verse movie. I also hope to see Kaine or Ben Reilly in a future MCU Spiderman films.

Those are top five Spider characters I want to see in the next Spider Verse let me know what you think and what Spidermen or Spiderwomen do you want to see in the next film.

Here are some
Honorable Mentions. Scarlet Spider/Ben Reilly, Superior Spiderman/Doc Ock, Spiderman 1602, Ulimate Spiderman, Spiderwoman/Jessica Drew, and Mary Jane/SpiderWoman.




No comments:

Post a Comment