Thursday 7 February 2019

The Chronicles of Prydain Movie Fan Cast

(Google Image)
My Chronicles of Prydain Movie cast and crew.

So as many as you know Disney is remaking their most infamous Disney film the Black Cauldron. The first black sheep in Disney films. Now the Black Cauldron movie was based on an epic fantasy series called The Chronicles of Prydain by Loyd Alexander. So in truth this isn't a remake but more of adapting the actual book series it was based on. Now I never read the book series but I have heard people saying its a good and it's much better than the movie. I bet the book series is better than the movie.

So here is my cast for a Chronicles of Prydain movie series.


Oscar Kennedy as Taran (Google Image)

Mackenzie Foy as Princess Elionwy (Google Image)

Taika Waititi as Gurgi (Google Image)
Ben Skarsgard as Fflewddur (Google Image)

Robert Kazinsky as Doli (Google Image)

Gerald Buttler as The Horned King (Google Image)

Bill Nighy as Dallben (Google Image)

Peter Mensah as Coll (Google Image)

Liam Hemsworth as Prince Gwydion (Google Image)

Susan Sarandon as Orddu
Jamie Lee Curtis as Orwen
Kathy Bates as Orgoch
(Google Image)

Luke Evans as Arawn Death Lord (Google Image)

Elizbeth Debicki as Achren (Google Image)


That's my cast for a Chronicles of Prydain Movie Cast let me know what you think and again this is not remake of Black Cauldron fan cast. Still we'll see what Disney does with this franchise and I see it going on Disney Plus rather than theatres.

























No comments:

Post a Comment