Tuesday 19 February 2019

Battle Angel Alita Review


Battle Angel Alita Review

So I saw Battle Angel Alita last night and here's my review of it......I like it. I thought it was really good film with great effects and visuals. Great characters in the film like Alita is one of best leads I've seen in the film like she is such an awesome character and actress who played her Rosa Salazar did a great job. The rest of the cast are great as well like Christoph Waltz, Mahershala Ali, Jennifer Connelly, Keean Johnson, and Ed Skrein aka Frances. (LOL couldn't resist.)  

There were moments that were slow but none the less the story was good and the effects, visuals, and all the characters were amazing. I really enjoyed the film and I have to say Alita is one of my favourite characters this year. I hope they will make a sequel I would like to see what happens next. 
I give this a 7 out 10 and B-.

Not to mention what makes Alita a great character is that we can relate to her, she's got problems like everyone else, and we deeply feel for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment