Monday 14 February 2022

My reaction to the Rings of Power Trailer

 

My thoughts on the trailer. 
So I saw the trailer of The Rings of Power and here's what I think of it.
It looks really good like the visuals and some of the stuff in the show looks very promising it looks like an actual film. Some of the characters do look interesting and were going to places we haven't seen yet. 
So far I like it now we have to wait for a full trailer for this show. I do hope it's good but I will admit I have concerns for the show but hopefully, I'm wrong it respects Tolkien's work and is on the same level as Jackson's films.
I mean the teaser doesn't really tell you what the story is about but maybe the next trailer will. Also, in Tolkien's work, elves always had long hair, and female dwarves have beards. 
So that's my thoughts of the teaser if you've seen it let me know how you feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment