Sunday 6 February 2022

Jackass Forever Review

 

My Review of Jackass Forever.
So I saw Jackass Forever, and here's my review of it...I love it. It was one of the funniest movies I've seen this year. The stunts in this film are hilarious and really extreme too, like. They did stuns that I couldn't watch because they were so painful but hilarious. Still, this movie had my gut laughing at every stunt.
Johnny, Steve, Wee Man, and everyone did a great job in this film. 
They are at their best in this film, and to me, this is the best Jackass film yet.

I also like the guest stars like Eric Andre, Tyler the Creator, Tony Hawk, and many more. It was really cool, and one of my favorite stunts was the opening. I laughed so hard at that scene, and I love the location where they turn off the lights and torment everyone in the room. There were some really gross moments, but overall, I enjoyed this film a lot. I also really liked Rachel. I was surprised she could handle a scorpion sting to the lips and put her tongue on a taser. 
I give Jackass Forever 9 out of 10.
Go see it but heads up, there are stunts in the film that are painful to watch but really funny. This is a great film and really funny too.
Also, I want to give a big shout-out to my sister. 
Meg, who was part of this film. I'm so honored right now and very proud of my sister Megan. 





No comments:

Post a Comment