Friday 23 December 2022

Glass Onion Review

 

Glass Onion Review

So I saw Glass Onion, and here's my review of it...I liked it, but I liked the first film more. The film follows Detective Benoit Blanc on a new case where he is invited to this billionaire's resort. It's another murder mystery of who did it, and shocking secrets are revealed about the host and guests. I enjoyed this film, and I liked the first film more, but this film did surprise me with some shocking twists. The cast did a great job, Daniel Craig, Janelle Monae, Edward Norton, Kate Hudson, Katheryn Hahn, Dave Bautista, Leslie Odom Jr, Jessica Henwick, and Madelyn Cline. Everyone did an excellent job in their roles. The film's ending surprised me, and I was like, wow, that was insane. 

I give Glass Onion a 7 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment