Thursday 22 December 2022

My Violent Night Review

Violent Night 

So I saw Violent Night, and here's my review of it...I love it. This will be a Christmas classic I will watch every Christmas. David Harbor's Santa is fantastic, and he's so funny too. The opening with him is so funny, and I just gut-laughed at him being drunk on Christmas. In the film, Santa has to save this family from a group of mercs who want to steal the mother's 300 million dollars from her secret vault. The group leader is named Scourge, played by John Leguizamo, and he's fantastic in the film. The whole cast was great in this film, and Leah Bradley, who played Trudy, was great too. One of my favorite scenes in the movie is when they re-in-act the Home Alone traps; this time, it's bloody and gory like it would be in real life. I will tell people that some violent scenes are gruesome to watch, so heads up. 

I really like how this film includes Norse Mythology for Santa's origin.  
I had a good time with this film, and I hear they are working on a sequel, and I like that idea. I give this film an 8 out of 10. It's a great Christmas film, and who doesn't want to see jolly old saint Nick just destroy some mother fuckers. 
Merry Christmas 
to all 
my viewers!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment