Friday 17 March 2023

Brave and the Bold Fan Cast and What I want to see in the movie

Brave and The Bold Fan Cast and Ideas

With a new Batman film set in the DCU. Not Robert's Batman but a different one. Here is my fan cast for the film and what I want to see in Brave and the Bold.

First, here is my fan cast. 


Jack O'Connell as Bruce Wayne/Batman 
Jack was one of the top actors to play Batman in The Batman film. Casting Batman is always challenging because you must find a good character jawline. I think Jack would be a good choice for Batman. He's in his early 30s because, for the DCU, Batman goes with an actor in his late 20s to mid-30s.
I'm looking forward to seeing Batman as a father to his son, who was taught to be an assassin, but Bruce wants him to do something better with his life. 

Unknown child actor as Damian Wayne/Robin 
For Damian, I would cast an unknown child actor around 11 to 13 years old, and for the character, I like the idea he's an assassin, but Bruce wants to teach him not to kill like his mother and grandfather. 

Stephine Dillane as Alfred Pennyworth 
Alfred would be in the film as the loyal butler whose older than Andy's Alfred. This Alfred is a like a father to Bruce, and he goes to him for advice on raising Damian. As well Alfred tries to help Damian too become a better kid. 

Jamie Flatters as Dick Grayson/Nightwing 
Nightwing would debut in this film, and I can see him being the big brother to Damian, and he would like Bruce to take Damian under his wing. This Dick Grayson was the first Robin, eventually retired from the mantle, became Nightwing, and is currently looking after Bludheaven. 

Sandi Sink as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl 
Since the Batgirl film got canned and it is likely, they will bring back Batgirl in the future. I think she will appear in the movie, and her father, Gordon, doesn't know yet that she is Batgirl. 

Jacob Tremblay as Tim Drake/Red Robin
Red Robin is in the film and doesn't get along with Damian. For they have a brotherly rivalry with each other. Tim didn't become Robin; instead, he became Red Robin out of respect for Jason Todd, and his parents are still alive but witness protection. Bruce adopted Tim after his parents left. 

Nikolaj Coster Waldau as Commissioner Jim Gordon 
I can see Jim Gordon in the film; his daughter is Batgirl, and he doesn't know about it. 

Courtney B. Vance as Lucious Fox 
Lucious Fox, I think, will be in the film as Batman's tech guy and 


Anya Chalotra as Talia Al Ghul 
Talia will likely be in the film since she is Damian's mother, and she and Bruce had a romance, but it didn't work out, and she got pregnant all the same. In the film, she wants Damian to be an assassin, but Bruce doesn't want that for his son. 

Joe Manganiello as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
I think Deathstroke will be in the film as the main villain, and they could use elements of the Shadow War. Deathstroke wants to take over the League of Assassins and will stop at nothing until he gets it. 
 



Now that's my fan cast, and here is what I want to see in Brave and the Bold.


5. I want this to be the Bat Family series. 
The Batman is a stand-alone film series, but this film series should be about Batman and his family. I love the idea we are getting the Bat Family, and I know some fans were hoping they would build up the Bat Family like the MCU does. I like the idea of this film series being the Bat Family, but I hope it's not too big. I would say start with Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin. Start with the small family and build up more of the family in future films and shows. 


4. I want this film to lead into spin-off movies and shows.
I want to see spin-off movies from Brave, and the Bold, like I want to see a Nightwing movie in the future. Nightwing is my second favorite DC character, and I want to see a spin-off movie or show about this character. I would also love to see Nightwing lead the Titans in a Titans movie. I also want to see more spin-offs on Batgirl, Red Robin, Red Hood, Catwoman, and many more. As well as maybe a Teen Titans movie with Damian as the lead. 


3. I want this film to be a well-written father-and-son storyline. 
This film will be a father and son storyline, and I love that idea because Bruce Wayne being a father is always the most interesting thing about his character. I can see Bruce just wanting to help Damian be a better person and not kill his enemies but turn the other cheek. However, Bruce has challenges raising his son because he's nothing like Dick or Tim, but Bruce sees he has some of Jason in him. I just want this to be a good father-and-son movie that shows what a great dad Batman can be. 



2. Getting to see more of Batman's Rogues Gallery
The Batman gave us a good Riddler and Penguin and Catwoman. I want to see more of Batman's Rogues and maybe give us supernaturally and SCFI villains in this universe. I think the first film will have the League of Assassins as the villains, with Talia Al Ghul and Deathstroke. 



1. I want the next Brave and the Bold film to adapt to the Red Hood Arc or Arkham Asylum.
I think the Red Hood Storyline would be a good follow-up film Jason Todd is believed to be dead, but he's not. He's still alive. Jason becomes the Red Hood, and he wants to kill the Joker. The film could be about how Batman failed Jason and has always considered him his greatest failure. We could even get a future Red Hood and the Outlaws spin-off. 
Or this is the idea of making a Batman Arkham Asylum film after Brave and the Bold that would be epic. Although that's better being the third film because it's Batman trapped in Arkham with all of his rouges. 

So that's what I want to see in Brave and the Bold, and I hope it's a good Batman film series because I want to see the DCU Batman film series done right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment